National HR Summit
Date: 25th & 26th March 2020
Venue: Luna Park Sydney
The National HR Summit is the flagship of a series of HR leadership events held in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland each year.
Comprising three conference streams in addition to an expansive industry expo and program of free workshops and networking activities, the National HR Summit 2020 provides an event experience that is unique on the HR industry calendar.
- Engage with your peers – network with over 1000 of your peers over two transformative days
- Gain exclusive insights – benefit from the expertise of speakers from a wide range of industries
- Actively participate and exchange ideas – interactive format including workshops, interviews, panel discussions and keynotes
- Hear innovative ideas – insights that you can put into practice in your organisation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Main conference – suitable for the whole HR team, with an array of topics at the top of the people management agenda
- Directors Forum – designed exclusively for HR Directors and senior decision makers with valuable insights from CHROs and C-suite executives on business strategy and HR leadership
- Public Sector Forum – a stream specifically designed for public sector HR professionals with insights that focusing on key issues facing those managing HR in government organisations.