Administer payrolls for new and existing outsourcing customer accounts.
The Payroll Administrator is the primary contact for their assigned outsourced customers, responsible for ensuring payrolls are processed accurately within the agreed timescales.
Roles and responsibilities
- To act as a contact for new and existing customers with regards to payroll related issues
- To process and reconcile payrolls as directed by the Payroll Supervisor
- To ensure payroll deadlines are met in conjunction with service level agreements
- Work in accordance with: legal and statutory requirements, company policies and procedures
- Assist and comply with the company quality system and workplace health
Skills and qualifications
- Ability to be part of a multi-skilled team
- Be able to effectively manage time and prioritise workload
- Demonstrate payroll knowledge sufficient to complete a payrun
- Demonstrate ichris and general IT systems knowledge
- At least two years' industry experience