“We have already noticed the benefit of having seamless integration between payroll and the Carelink rostering and billing system. It reduces errors and saves time due to no double data entry. Payroll information is much easier and quicker to obtain.”
George Morgan, CEO, Morcare Services
Morcare is a disability and aged care service provider focussing on the provision of quality lifestyle and personal support services by responding to the individual needs of their clients. By offering client-specific choices, Morcare helps them achieve their potential for independence. Morcare specialises in support that empowers people with a disability, or in their later years, to live independently in their homes.
The requirements to minimise risk and reduce manual processes were the primary drivers to seek a new payroll and HR solution. Specifically, Morcare needed:
- A reliable and comprehensive Payroll and HR data solution
- Proven experience interfacing rostering data within the disability and aged care environments with payroll
- Comprehensive reporting functionality to assist managers to be more effective
- A solution capable of accommodating Morcare’s developing payroll needs
- A vendor with strong experience in the Health Care Sector
Imperative to the decision was that the adopted solution could accommodate the various awards under which carers were employed. The capacity for seamless integration between rostering and billing systems was also mandatory. Morcare implemented the powerful ichris payroll solution. As a result, all employees are paid accurately and in compliance with their individual award. Data flows between incumbent business systems are seamless and automatic providing accurate, up-to-date data that informs strategic and operational decision making.