The course explains the creation and use of general transaction request (GTR) processing that fast-tracks data entry and performs mass adding, updating or deleting of system records.
This course should be attended by persons who have previously attended (or have relevant experience):
- Introduction and Navigation course
The course requires a basic knowledge of working with our system as well as understanding of operations that can be performed within the system.
What you will learn ...
The course will introduce you to the functionality for:
- importing data extracted from another chris system
- performing global changes to the information stored in chris data files
Understanding data processing in the system
- Adding and changing data in bulk
- Import data from other systems
- Extract data