This course provides you with the procedures to prepare for End-Of-Year Processing transmit HMRC interface files and prepare for the new financial year.
This course should be attended by persons who have previously attended (or have relevant experience):
- Introduction and Navigation course
- Payroll Processing course
- Report Designer course (recommended)
The course requires a basic knowledge of working with our system as well as intermediate understanding of payroll processing procedures.
Note, courses may be run in either ichris or chris21 - please check the course date to see which interface will be used.
PREPARE FOR EOY PROCESSING
- Load Report Designer reports intended for EOY processing
- Check Staff Members' details
- Confirm current company details
- End of Month processing and reconciliation
- Confirm that Pay Query and Pay by Period YTD totals are equal
COMPLETE END-OF-YEAR REPORTING
- Produce Interface files and payment summaries
PREPARE FOR THE NEW FINANCIAL YEAR
- Clear Year To Date (YTD) values
Dates and Venues
This course has no sessions yet. Please check back later.