The course explains the system and functional design of ichris/chris21 interface and how to navigate within the system, enter data, run standard reports and utilise additional features including various Help tools.
This course is a prerequisite for all other ichris/chris21 training courses. It is designed for attendees who have little or no understanding of using our system but understand the operational requirements of their organisations.
Note, courses may be run in either ichris or chris21 - please check the course date to see which interface will be used.
What you will learn ...
On completing this course, you will:
- understand the design of ichris/chris21 and its features
- be able to log in and out of ichris/chris21 and navigate within it using the most appropriate tools
- be able to personalise the system options and navigational tools
- be able to identify and use the different types of forms and fields
- be able to view, create, modify, print and delete records
- be able to create and view standard reports
- utilise different profiles to log into the system
Work with data
- system layout - menus, pages, fields
- view, create, copy and delete entries
- describe 'parent' and 'child' summary lists
- use search options
- add and delete attachments to form entries e.g. photos and notes
- interpret error and information messages
Create and use reports
- describe form report details
- publish and send standard reports
Use additional ichris/chris21 features
- use date arithmetics
- utilise Shortcut Keys
- utilise Help