This course explains various forms of pay adjustments that can be processed in chris system.
This course should be attended by persons who have previously attended (or have relevant experience):
- Introduction and Navigation course
- Payroll Processing course
The course requires a basic knowledge of working with our system as well as intermediate understanding of payroll processing procedures.
What you will learn ...
The course will introduce you to the functionality for:
- processing various types of pay adjustments including manual pay, advanced pay, Extra Pay and Next Pay
- processing, reporting and clearing of Static Updates
- processing of Rebanks and Redraws
Processing Extra Pay
- Process Extra Pay for leave paid in advance
- Process Extra Pay for amount paid manually
- Process Extra Pay for an ad-hoc payment
- Process Extra Pay for multiple staff members
Processing Pay Adjustments
- Control aspects of a staff member's next Normal and/or Extra Pay
- Override staff member's Autopay
- Create a pay adjustments entry manually
- Create batch pay adjustment entries
Processing Static Updates and Rebanks/Redraws
- Create a manual payment without generating a payrun
- Rebank or Redraw a staff member’s full pay