This course provides you with the procedures to prepare for End-Of-Year Processing, produce PAYG Payment Summaries, produce and transmit Australian Taxation Office interface files and prepare for the new financial year.
This course should be attended by persons who have previously attended (or have relevant experience):
- Introduction and Navigation course
- Payroll Processing course
- Report Designer course (recommended)
The course requires a basic knowledge of working with our system as well as intermediate understanding of payroll processing procedures.
Note, courses may be run in either ichris or chris21 - please check the course date to see which interface will be used.
What you will learn ...
This course will introduce you to the functionality for:
- preparing for EOY Processing
- reporting and producing ATO files and staff Payment Summaries
- preparing for the new Financial Year
Prepare for EOY Processing
- Load Report Designer reports intended for EOY processing
- Check Staff Members' details
- Confirm current company details
- End of Month processing and reconciliation
- Confirm that Pay Query and Pay by Period YTD totals are equal
Complete End-of-YEar reporting
- Produce Interface files and payment summaries
Prepare for the new financial year
- Clear Year To Date (YTD) values