This course provides you with the procedures to prepare for End-Of-Year processing, reconcile pay runs using standard and customised reports, identify imbalances and take corrective actions, produce Earning Statements, and use year-end clearing procedures.
This course should be attended by persons who have previously attended (or have relevant experience):
- Introduction and Navigation course
- Payroll Processing course
- Report Designer course (recommended)
The course requires a basic knowledge of working with our system as well as intermediate understanding of payroll processing procedures.
Note, courses may be run in either ichris or chris21 - please check the course date to see which interface will be used.
What you will learn ...
This course will introduce you to the functionality for:
- preparing for EOY Processing
- produce Earning Statements
- preparing for the new Financial Year
Prepare for EOY Processing
- Load Report Designer reports intended for EOY processing
- Check Staff Members' details
- Confirm current company details
- End of Month processing and reconciliation
- Confirm that Pay Query and Pay by Period YTD totals are equal
Produce Interface files and payment summaries
- Earner Premium Exempt Allowances
- ACC Levies
- Produce the Tax Certificate Files
Prepare for the new financial year
- Clear Year To Date (YTD) values
Dates and Venues
This course has no sessions yet. Please check back later.